Sunday, September 11, 2022

Air Fryer, The Way to GO!

 The keys to my wight loss are reduce carbs, reduce fat, increase protein.  The air fryer is my favorite appliance for cooking now! (Amazingly beating out my crock pot)


What I don't understand is some people's reluctance to use this appliance.  I hear "I'm afraid of it" or "What should I cook"  First, fear of an appliance is ridiculous, and second every one of these things comes with a book and the internet is full of options, pick one and start!

I began my journey making French fries and Tater tots (I don't eat either one of these now) and they were crispy and delicious!  400degrees for 10 minutes shaking halfway through and voila, FANTASTIC EATS!!

My wife loves hotdogs in the air fryer, again 400degrees for 3 minutes.
Any meat is great in the air fryer.  I like a nice chicken breast sprinkled with Italian dressing seasoning.  In the air fryer at 350degrees for 20-30 minutes.  GREAT TASTING!!

I like boiled eggs, again the air fryer is perfect!  6 eggs, 250 degrees, 20 minutes.  PERFECT and so easy to peel!

I have done batter dipped vegetables, butter & garlic mushrooms, bacon wrapped jalapeño poppers, even my morning toast (with Keto friendly bread of course)

So to cut to the chase.  GET AN AIR FRYER, TRY A RECIPE, KEEP COOKING UNTIL YOU GET IT RIGHT.  You are going to find how much healthier your food is (less fat and oh so crispy) How much easier it is to make a meal (think set it and forget it) and how flavorful and fast you can create delicious dishes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIED RICED Cauliflower

 I am grain free, sugar free, low dairy, high protein, low carb, "good" fats only in my food consumption.  While that sounds reall...