Monday, September 5, 2022

Of Apple Cider Vinegar & Lemon Juice

 If you believe all that is posted about unfiltered apple cider vinegar with mother and lemon juice, there should be no overweight people, everyone should have a flat stomach and all sicknesses and cancers should be eradicated!


The truth is both have benefits, but they are the miraculous cure of the ages as touted.  
Here are a few of the benefits of lemon juice:


Health Benefits of Lemon Juice

1. Relieves a sore throat

2. Cancer-fighting benefits

3. Prevents kidney stones

4. Aids in digestion

5. Helps blood sugar

6. Promotes weight loss

7. Helps clear skin


Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar with the mother is also a very helpful additive to one's diet, but again not the cure of the ages as touted. Here are a few benefits of AC Vinegar with mother

1. Relieves heart burn and acid reflux

2. Its a natural tooth whitener

3. Aids in fat loss

4. Helps in preventing the onset of type 2 diabetes

5. Helps in lowering blood cholesterol

6. Its an energy booster

7. Boosts the absorption of calcium

8. Its a natural anti-inflammatory.


All this taken into consideration, I drink a cocktail of ACV and lemon juice 2x a day.


My cocktail recipe:

2Tbs Lemon juice

2Tbs Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar with the mother

4-8 ounces warm water


My stance on this, it works for me, try it and see what happens for you. I am nearly 60 years old and even in my 20's I never had a flat stomach; watching my diet and taking this cocktail twice a day and I now have a flat stomach. I am very pleased indeed and plan on keeping this as a permanent fixture in my diet and fitness routine





No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIED RICED Cauliflower

 I am grain free, sugar free, low dairy, high protein, low carb, "good" fats only in my food consumption.  While that sounds reall...